Wednesday, March 29, 2006

YOU

Relationship Status: Married for 5 years in October
Shoe size : 8 wide.
Parents still together? Yes, although I can't imagine why.
Siblings: Just the one, thankfully. I couldn't handle another one.
Pets: Do the kids count?

FAVORITES

Color: blue
Number: ummm, 27
Animal: don't have one
Book: To Kill a Mockingbird
Flower: Roses

DO YOU…

Twirl your hair? No, but I tuck my hair behind my ears constantly.
Have tattoos? Nope!
Cheat on tests? I'm sure I did at some point maybe. I don't really remember
Like roller coasters? Yes!

OPINIONS…

Wish you could live somewhere else? Yes.
Write in cursive or print? It's a combo deal. I'll start out printing and switch to cursive mid-word or vice versa.
Own a cell phone? Yes.
Current clothing: sweats and a t-shirt
Current hair: brown, insanely short (for me) and curly
Current thing I ought to be doing: anything but spending even more time on the computer
Current CD in stereo: none
Last movie you saw: White Noise
Last thing you ate: Chicken Fajitas
Life on other planets? I think it's arrogant to assume that we're alone in the universe
Do you hate yourself? No, but I'm definitely not my biggest fan either.
Collect anything? Nope

ARE YOU…

A daydreamer: Sometimes
Sarcastic: More often than not
Shy: Eh, depends on the situation
Talkative: Again, depends on the situation

WOULD YOU RATHER…

Get your nose or lip pierced? Neither, but if someone was forcing me to chose I'd get my nose pierced.

ARE YOU…

Simple or complicated? I'll say simple, others may disagree.

ABOUT YOU…

What time is it: 8:00 pm.
Nickname(s): Don't have one

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Where do you want to live: I have no idea. I'd like to somehow live closer to Nick's family and farther from mine. Since they all live in the same town that's not going to happen, thus the dilemma.
How many kids do you want: Two
What kind of job do you want: Something close to what I have now (accounts payable)
Do you want to get married: That ship has sailed

UNIQUE…

Nervous Habits: Tucking my hair behind my ears
Are you double jointed? No
Can you roll your tongue? Yes
Can you raise one eyebrow? No, but I can convey the same message with both eyebrows raised.
Can you cross your eyes? Yes.
Do you make your bed daily? What on earth is the point in that? Can someone explain it to me? I'm just going to get back in the bed and mess it up again. It saves time to leave it unmade!

CLOTHES, ETC

Which shoe goes on first: Whichever shoe I find first.
Ever thrown one at someone: I don't think so.
How much money do you carry in your wallet: Very little, I always use my debit card.

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU…

Bought something: Nothing major, just normal stuff, gas, groceries, etc.
Gotten sick: Nope
Sang: I sing everyday.
Felt stupid: I'm sure that I have but nothing immediately springs to mind.
Missed someone: Nope
Gotten your hair cut: Yes
Watched cartoons: Not a day goes by that I don't see Care Bears or Spiderman.
Lied: More than likely.

LAST PERSON THAT…

Slept in your bed: Me and Nick
Saw you cry: Nick
Made you cry: Rylie or those damn post-pregnancy hormones, take your pick
Saw a movie with you: Nick

HAVE YOU EVER…

Been to California: Nope
Been to Canada: Nope
Wished you were the opposite sex: Nope
Snuck out of the house: I don't think so, never needed to sneak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home