Sunday, October 02, 2005

On two separate occasions recently I've gotten a bit of a glimpse into the future.

Example 1:

Cole brings me a tupperware container. (He likes to play with bowls, pots, pans, etc.) He appears to be having problems getting the lid on. He tells me what he needs me to do, unfortunately it comes out "blad capa shunta flid" and I don't speak toddler. I push the lid down. He looks at me and sighs loudly, takes it back and walks away muttering under his breath.

Example 2:

Cole got a toy vacuum the other day and it came complete with attachments. He was walking around the coffee table with the little hose attachment and I said "Cole be careful with that hose." He just sighed loudly in exasperation and went into his bedroom.

Exactly how did I end up with a miniature teenager? I thought I'd have at least 5 years before he'd figure out that parents are just there to make sure you never get to have fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

I can see him doing that. He is too cute. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home