Yeah, yeah. I know I haven't posted anything in forever. I've been somewhat busy. :)
Meet Rylie Catherine, who is being held by big brother Cole.

And yes, I am aware that we have the world's ugliest couch.
Meme, stolen from http://bitchypoo.com.
1. Are you happy today? Pretty much.
2. What is your occupation? Credit union teller.
3. What are you listening to right now? Miss Rylie.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A baja chalupa from Taco Bell.
5. Do you wish on stars? I'm sure I have at some point in time, but not recently.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably a dark blue or some other dark color.
7. How is the weather right now? Sunny.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kristina
9. Do you like the person you stole this from? Yes.
10. How old are you today? 27, not to be confused with 25 which is always what pops into my head first when asked that question.
11. Favorite drink? Coke.
12. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, but I really only like to watch the world series.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, and probably will again at some point. Whenever the mood strikes.
14. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
15. Pets? Nope.
16. Favorite month? Ummm, February. That's when we get our tax refund!
17. Favorite food? Pasta, any kind.
18. What was the last movie you watched? We watched Spiderman last night since it was on TV.
19. Favorite day of the year? I don't think I have one.
20. What do you do to vent anger? It depends. If I can leave the house, then I drive. If not I listen to heavy metal/hard rock.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea. I was always reading, even as a very small child.
22. Fall or spring? Fall, the allergies aren't quite as bad.
23. Hugs or kisses? Unless you are talking about getting them from either my husband or my children, neither. I like my personal space.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes? Why not?
26. When was the last time you cried? The other night because I was tired and the baby was awake and I didn't think Nick was going to get out of bed. Gotta love hormones.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Some shoes, probably a couple of boxes of miscellaneous crap that we will never unpack and never get rid of.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest nonstop? I think Amanda.
29. What did you do last night? We watched TV and tried to convince our children that sleep is a good thing.
30. Favorite smell? Vanilla.
31. What inspires you? Eh, this question is deeper than I currently am.
32. What are you afraid of? Spiders is the easy answer. My big fear is that my job is going to replace me while I'm out on maternity leave. I haven't been there a year so I'm not covered by FMLA. Now I'm going to go back to not thinking about that.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese! Cheese on everything!
34. Favorite car? I'm really starting to like the Chevy Trailblazers and having a 3rd row of seats would mean that we could still have passengers.
35. Favorite dog breed? Don't have one. I'm not a pet person.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? Four. House key, car key, blazer key, and key for work.
37. Favorite time of the day? After Cole is asleep.
38. Favorite musical artist, band or group? Currently, I don't really have a favorite.
39. What kind of bagel do you usually get and what do you put on it? Plain, with cream cheese.
40. Do you now or have you ever had braces? Nope.
41. What is your middle name? Beth. *sigh*

1 Comments:
Hi! It`s very interesting page. I`ll your regular guest. Come to my page
Post a Comment
<< Home