I'm back. Now that I have a functioning computer at home once again, I thought I'd start posting again.
Cole is in full-on toddler mode and he's only 17 months. Complete with total meltdowns and temper tantrums. I'll gladly lone him out as a birth control substitute. Would anyone be interested in a small-ish human that suddenly decides to throw himself down and scream for no reason whatsoever? This is an especially endearing trait when I pick him up from daycare. He loves his sort-of new daycare* and apparently hates to leave. He asked to go this morning (well, he went to the door and said "Bye-bye?") and I informed him it was Saturday. As if he knows what that means.
*This is a new-to-him daycare, because I'm sure he doesn't remember that he went there from about 4 months to just before one year old. The other daycare place was NOT GOOD. It was much cheaper but we were getting what we paid for.
The other baby is cooking along just fine I suppose. She is turning into quite the little soccer player. I'm still feeling most of the kicks very low, so I think she's still breech. I wish she would have turned by now, but there is still time so I'm trying not to worry about it.
I have just about 3 months to go and absolutely nothing done. I really want Cole to be in a bed before this baby arrives and we haven't even started getting the office/guest room turned into Cole's new room yet.
It's late and it's way past my normal bedtime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home